Vitamin b12 food: There are many symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency, about which we are going to tell you in the article. Along with this, we will also share some food intake tips to replenish Vitamin B12.
Table of Contents
Vitamin b12 deficiency
Vitamin B12 is required for the formation of red blood cells and DNA. It plays an important role in the function and development of brain and nerve cells. Vitamin B12 works to bind proteins in the foods we eat. In such a situation, its deficiency can cause many health problems in the body. People who have deficiency of this vitamin in their body, then they get blisters in the mouth very quickly and tingling starts in the hands and feet. Apart from this, there are many symptoms about which we are going to tell you in the article. Along with this, you will also share some food tips to compensate for vitamin B12.
Symptoms of Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- If there is deficiency of Vitamin B12 in your body, then yellowness will start appearing on your face.
- You may have trouble seeing. Pain in hands and feet may persist. Along with this, tingling is also a symptom of deficiency of this vitamin.
vitamin b12 food
- Apart from vitamin B12 in guava, there are nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin K, folic acid, potassium, and fiber which work to benefit the body in every way.
- The king of fruits can be eaten to meet the deficiency of vitamin B12. It is also considered a good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, potassium and other nutrients.
- You can also fulfill the deficiency of Vitamin B12 in your body by eating raw coconut. It is a nutritious fruit, which contains potassium, vitamin E, magnesium, calcium, fiber and other nutrients.
- Orange is also rich in Vitamin B12. Apart from this, you can eat other citrus fruits like grapes, kiwi, apples. Let us tell you that nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin A, calcium, potassium, and fiber are found in it.
- Banana is also a good source of Vitamin B12. Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, potassium, magnesium, fiber, and other nutrients are found in it, which make the body energetic.
Disclaimer: This content provides general information only including advice. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details.
If Any Issue Create In Website So Send E mail – email@example.com