The Apple Developer Program License Settlement and the App Retailer Assessment Pointers have been up to date to help new options in upcoming OS releases, higher defend customers, and assist your apps undergo the evaluation course of as easily as attainable.
Please evaluation the adjustments under and settle for the up to date phrases as wanted.
App Retailer Assessment Pointers
- 2.5.4: Deleted requirement that apps utilizing location background mode embody a reminder that doing so could dramatically lower battery life.
- 4.2.3: Deleted requirement to incorporate enough content material within the binary for the app to operate at launch.
- 4.7: Deleted restriction on lotteries or charitable donations in code that’s not embedded within the binary.
- 5.2.5: In case your app shows Apple Climate knowledge, it ought to observe the attribution necessities supplied within the WeatherKit documentation.
- 5.3.3: Deleted restriction on buying lottery or raffle tickets or initiating fund transfers within the app.
View the App Retailer Assessment Pointers
Program License Settlement
- Definitions: Clarified the place to seek out consumer limits for TestFlight.
- Definitions and Sections 3.3.13, 3.3.17, Attachment 6: Specified necessities to be used of the Apple Maps Server API.
- Definitions and Sections 3.3.53: Specified necessities to be used of the Roster API.
- Definitions and Sections 3.3.54: Specified necessities to be used of Signal In with Apple at Work & Faculty.
- Definitions and Sections 3.3.58, 3.3.59: Specified necessities to be used of the Faucet to Pay APIs.
- Definitions and Sections 3.3.60: Specified necessities to be used of the BackgroundAssets Framework.
- Definitions and Sections 3.3.61, Attachment 8: Specified necessities to be used of the WeatherKit APIs.
- Part 3.3.43: Specified necessities to be used of the Apple Pay APIs with WKWebView.
- Part 3.3.9: Clarified language on knowledge assortment.
- Part 3.3.12: Up to date terminology on monitoring preferences.
- Part 3.3.56: Clarified phrases relating to use of Xcode Cloud.
- Part 11.3: Up to date survival provisions so as to add Attachment 8 and embody all of part 3.2.
- Part 14.10: Up to date arbitration language for worldwide, intergovernmental organizations which can be immune from litigation.
- Attachment 2: Up to date language on rental of content material, and on sending buy consumption data.
- Attachment 9: Specified phrases for subscriptions bought by way of the Apple Developer app.