IRCTC North East Travel Package If you want to explore the hidden treasures of the North East, you can plan in November. IRCTC has come up with a very good package. This tour package is for 15 days. Accommodation and food facilities will be available. Let’s know how to book a tour package along with cost and other important details.Read more: You will not have to worry about food while traveling by train during Navratri, you will be able to enjoy satvik food without any worries.
- IRCTC brings a great opportunity to visit North East.
- You can visit many beautiful places in North-East India in November.
- IRCTC has shared the details of this package through a tweet.
IRCTC North East Travel Package: From Kashmir to Kanyakumari, every state in India has its own diversity. North-East India is full of such qualities and attractions. Surrounded by tall, green hills, rivers and valleys, each Jagar has its own story. These seven states are Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura. All of them are naturally and culturally rich. If you want to see the beauty of these places up close, IRCTC has brought you a great opportunity. In which you can visit these amazing places and that too.
There is so much to see in each North-Eastern state that you need at least a week to visit each place, but IRCTC will take you there in just 15 days. Let us know how you can book with package pricing. Also other important travel related details.
How many days is this Travel package?
This tour package of IRCTC is for full 15 days. You can visit these beautiful places on November 16.
These facilities will be available
- You will get train ticket for travel.
- Hotel facility for stay is also included in the package.
- This tour package includes morning tea, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- You will also get a chance to go on a jeep safari in Kaziranga National Park.
- Travel insurance is also included in the package.
This will be charged for the journey
- If you are traveling alone on this trip you will have to pay Rs 87,755.
- Two people have to pay Rs 76,640 per person.
- Three persons have to pay a fee of Rs 75,050 per person.
- You have to pay fee separately for children.
IRCTC tweeted the information
IRCTC has given information about this tour package by tweeting. In which it is said that if you want to see the beautiful view of the North East, then you can take advantage of this great tour package of IRCTC.
You can book like this
You can book for this tour package through the official website of IRCTC. Apart from this, bookings can also be done through IRCTC Travel Facilitation Centres, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices. For more information regarding the package, you can visit IRCTC official website.