Banana Side Effects There is no such fruit which does not provide countless benefits to your health. However, there are some health conditions in which fruits cause more harm than good to your body. One of these is banana. If you like to eat banana often, then also know about the harm caused by it.
Banana is a fruit which provides many benefits to health. The fiber present in banana keeps your stomach full for a long time, thus preventing you from eating junk between meals. Despite many benefits, there are many disadvantages of eating banana.
‘Banana’ is one of the healthy fruits
Banana Side Effects: Banana is considered one of the very healthy fruits. The potassium found in it is helpful in reducing blood pressure. It reduces the risk of asthma. Sufficient amount of fiber and Vitamin B-6 is found in it.
What are the benefits of eating banana?
- Eating banana improves your digestion. Health experts also believe that banana, along with being anti-acid, increases the good bacteria in the stomach.
- If you want to lose weight, banana can prove beneficial for you. Not only is it a great source of fiber, but the starch present in it keeps your stomach full for a long time.
- Banana also has a good amount of potassium, which proves beneficial for your heart health. Banana also keeps blood pressure under control.
- Many times you must have seen players eating banana in the middle of the game. Among all the fruits, they eat banana because this fruit works to boost energy instantly. The sucrose, fructose and glucose present in it work to provide energy to the body.
- Potassium is considered good for kidney health and it is present in abundance in bananas.
Many people eat banana and milk for breakfast and think that they have had a full breakfast, but even with so many benefits, eating banana can also have some disadvantages. Do you know how such a beneficial thing can prove to be harmful for your body?
Let us know what are the disadvantages of eating banana?
- Banana is very harmful for diabetic patients. It increases the blood sugar level, hence those who have high sugar level should avoid eating banana.
- Eating banana can cause constipation due to presence of high amount of starch. Therefore, people suffering from constipation should not eat banana.
- A chemical called tyramine is found in banana, which triggers the problem of migraine. Therefore, if you are a migraine patient then stay away from bananas.
- An amino acid called tryptophan is found in banana, which induces sleep.
- Eating too much banana can cause tooth decay due to the high amount of sugar found in it.
- The problem of hyperkalemia may occur due to excess potassium.